Investigation on how digital marketing can lead to better value for online companies in emerging economies: A cross national analysis of flipkart india and alibaba chinaSurface Transport & Logistics
The research will aim to investigate how digital marketing can lead to better value for online companies like Flipkart in India and Alibaba in China.
- To ascertain how better value can be created using digital media in the context of Flipkart India and Alibaba China
- To identify differences in the value creation process between the proposed countries
- To underpin the present and future impact of digital marketing on the proposed companies in terms of value creation
- How digital marketing can create better value for online companies like Flipkart and
- What are the differences in the value creation process of the stated companies
considering the role of digital media
- Is digital marketing affected by demographic, social, and psychological factors?
The rationale behind the research topic is based on the notion that digital marketing and
online businesses are dependent on each other. They define the presence of each other. However, they are also impacted by a number of internal and external factors like company’s ideologies, beliefs, culture, and political, social, and demographic factors. This again leads to difference in the value creation process. This is because each country has different business and social environment. Thus, the proposed research topic will help in identifying how value is created and whether there is a difference in the value creation process in regards to digital marketing.
The researcher expects to underpin how digital marketing leads to value creation for online companies like Alibaba and Flipkart. In this regard expected outcomes are; impact of demographic, social, and psychological factors, cultural differences between two countries, acceptance of digital marketing, digital marketing awareness, and key components of digital marketing creating value.